*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you having trouble with the eHarmony login process? We are here to counsel you all the way through the steps. eHarmony is one of the most popular dating sites on the Internet, with branches in almost every major country on the globe, including Australia, United Kingdom, United States of America and Canada. Here is everything you need to know about the eHarmony login process.
eHarmony Login Requirements
To acces your eHarmony account you will need a stable Internet connection and a laptop or mobile phone. There are two ways to complete the eHarmony login process successfully:
- Go to the eHarmony log in page by clicking here. This link will take you straight to the login page, without needing to search the web for the exact address;
- Please enter the e-mail address associated with your eHarmony account in the appropriate field;
- Please type in your password in the next field;
- Review your credentials before going any further. Make sure that you’ve to type your e-mail address and your password correctly. If you have CAPS LOCK turned on, then switch it off, and retype both e-mail and password;
- When you’re ready, please press the “Log In” button to enter your account.
Note that this method only works if you have a Facebook account. If you don’t, then use method I in order to access your eHarmony account.
- Go to the eHarmony login page by clicking on this link.
- Please click on the “Log in with Facebook” button, located in the upper part of the screen;
- You will be redirected to Facebook’s login screen;
- In the window that appears, please type in your e-mail or phone number and your Facebook password;
- Please take your time to review your credentials before going any further;
- When ready, please press the “Log In” button to enter your eHarmony account using Facebook. If you’ve changed your mind about using Facebook to log into your eHarmony account, then you can always press the “Cancel” button in order to stop the process.
eHarmony Login Password Issues
There are many users who have reported eHarmony login problems or other types of technical issues that prevent them from accessing their online account. The most common issue is misspelling either the username or the password.
Most of the issues associated with a failure log in attempt are resolved after the users type the password or username again. However, sometimes retyping your credentials might not be the solution to your eHarmony official login issue.
If you still can’t access the account after rewriting the password, then you might need to change it altogether. To do this, you must perform a manual password reset procedure.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to reset your eHarmony password through the eHarmony login platform:
- Go to the eHarmony login page by clicking here.
- Under the “Password” section, you will find a link labeled “Forgot Password?”. Please click on it in order to proceed with the password reset process.
- After clicking or tapping on the link, you will be redirected to the eHarmony Password reset manager.
- Please enter the e-mail address associated with your account;
- Please type in your postal code in the next section. If you don’t know your postal code, you can easily find it by accessing this material.
- You will receive mail on the e-mail account associated with your address where the platform will tell you what you need to do to reset your password.
eHarmony Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you’re still having issues accessing your eHarmony account, then you might have a software or hardware-related problem. We have compiled a small list of some of the most occurring technical issues, as well as their solutions.
- Slow Internet connection – check your Internet connection to see if there aren’t any connectivity issues. If you’re using a Wi-Fi router, you can try to perform a manual reset, by pushing the button situated near the power switch. On computer’s running a broadband connection, you can try unplugging the cable and then reconnect
- Account suspended – your account might have been suspended for a reason or another. Check with the eHarmony team to find out whether your account is still active.
- Lack of compatibility – your browser version might not meet up the requirements of the eHarmony online platform. Try updating the browser to the latest version.
- Cache clustering – your browser uses caches in order to speed up your web searches. Sometimes these caches can get filled up, like a garbage bin with too much trash. Emptying your browser’s cache might solve the issue.
If you’re stuck on how to make the eHarmony login process work, you can always contact the company’s customer service department. There are four ways you can use to reach eHarmony:
- E-mail: [email protected]
We hope we were able to help answer all your questions regarding the eHarmony login process. For suggestions and comments, feel free to write us.