Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Disney Hub is a portal for Disney cast members. The portal offers cast members access to useful information, including cast activities and events, training opportunities, work schedule, pay stub, breaking news about the Walt Disney Company and the Walt Disney World Resort, just to name a few. This login guide will provide instructions for every step of the Disney Hub login process.
Disney Hub Login Guidelines
Follow these steps to log into Disney Hub via a computer’s internet browser.
- Open your computer’s browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer).
- Visit the Disney Hub login website.
- Once the page has loaded, you should see the login form.
- Type your username into the field labeled “Username.”
- Type your password into the field labeled “Password.”
- Hit the “Sign In” button.
- You will be redirected to your account’s dashboard once the system verifies your login details.
Disney Hub Mobile Login Guidelines
The steps listed in this section will help you log into the Disney Hub via a mobile device’s internet browser.
- Launch your phone’s web browser.
- Go to the Disney Hub login website linked above.
- Once the page has completely loaded, you should see the login form.
- In the first text box, enter your username.
- In the next text box, enter your password.
- Tap the “Sign In” button.
- If you provided the correct login details, you should see your account’s dashboard.
Disney Hub Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Open the iTunes Store, and find the Mouse Schedule mobile app.
- Download the application.
- Allow the app to install, once the download process is complete.
- Open the app to access the startup page.
- Type your HUB username in the top text box.
- Type your password in the last text box.
- Place a tick in the “Remember User ID” box to make future visits more convenient.
- Tap the “Submit” button.
- Once the system verifies your login details, you will be taken to your account’s dashboard.
Disney Hub Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Search for the Mouse Schedule mobile application on Google Play Store.
- Download the application.
- Allow it to install on your device.
- Open the application to access the homepage.
- Enter your HUB username in the top text box.
- Enter your password in the next text box.
- Check the “Remember User ID” checkbox to make future visits quick and easy.
- Tap the “Submit” button to get to your account.
Disney Hub Login – Additional Troubleshooting
The Disney Hub does not have a password recovery tool. If you’ve forgotten your HUB username or password, you will have to re-register to regain access to the portal. Your Hub password will also expire after a certain number of days. To reset an expired password, simply re-register your account.
If you have any queries regarding the Disney Hub login process, contact the Disney support center at 866.534.7639, or using the Disney Support page.