Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA) is a non-profit institution, and the largest regional referral center for patients (mostly children) in critical condition, who require immediate life-saving care. The institution receives more than 528,000 (inpatient, outpatient, and Emergency Department) visits a year. This login guide will discuss the steps for accessing the CHLA login portal for patients.
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Login Guidelines
In this section, we’ll list the steps for signing into the CHLA login portal via a computer’s browser.
- Using your computer’s browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox), go to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles website.
- Once you reach the homepage, locate the “Patient Login” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on this link to access the login page.
- Under the “Email address or username” field, enter your email address/username.
- Under the “Password” field, enter your password.
- Click on the button marked “Sign In.”
- If you entered the login details correctly, you should see your account’s dashboard.
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Mobile Login Guidelines
In this section, we’ll list the steps for signing into the CHLA login portal via a mobile device’s browser.
- Open your phone’s browser.
- Visit the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles website at www.chla.org.
- On the site, navigate to the “myKIDS” section at the bottom of the page.
- Tap the “Log In” link to access the CHLA login form.
- Enter your email address/username in the “Email address or username” field.
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Tap the button marked “Sign In.”
- Once you do this, you should be redirected to your dashboard.
Since CHLA doesn’t offer any mobile apps for patients, you will have to use a mobile browser and follow the steps above to login to your account on the go.
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Login – Additional Troubleshooting
If you’ve forgotten your account password, use the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles password reset tool to create a new one. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the CHLA login form.
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Type your username or email address in the top field.
- Verify that you are not a robot.
- Tap the button labeled “Next.”
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles will send you an email with further instructions on how to reset your password.
If you have any inquiries regarding the login process, talk to a member care representative at 323.660.2450. You can also contact the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles using the CHLA Contact Us form.