*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cenlar FSB is the nation’s leading provider of loan services. It has been actively engaged in mortgage loan servicing and subservicing since 1912. It serves credit unions, banks, thrifts, mortgage companies, and other participants in the financial sector. The company is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. In this login guide, we’ll provide instructions for every step of the Cenlar mortgage login process.
Cenlar Mortgage Login Guidelines
Follow these steps to log into the Cenlar mortgage portal via a computer.
- Using any web browser, go to the Cenlar loan administration website at www.loanadministration.com.
- On the site, head to the login section.
- You should see two blank fields (Username and Password).
- Enter your username in the top field.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Click on the button marked “Login.”
- If you entered your details correctly, you should see your account’s dashboard.
Cenlar Mortgage Mobile Login Guidelines
In this section of the login guide, we’ll discuss the steps for accessing the Cenlar mortgage portal via a mobile device browser.
- Open your phone’s browser.
- Visit the Cenlar loan administration website linked above.
- Identify the login section.
- Input your username in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap the button marked “Login” to get to your account.
Unfortunately, Cenlar doesn’t offer any mobile apps, so if you want to access your account on the go, you’ll have to do that on a mobile browser, following the steps in the section above.
Cenlar Mortgage Login – Additional Troubleshooting
Your account will be disabled after three failed login attempts. If you find yourself in such a position, contact a member of the Cenlar Mortgage support team to have your account enabled.
If you’re finding it hard signing into your account due to a forgotten/lost password, follow these steps to recover it:
- Go to the Cenlar Mortgage login page.
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your username in the first field.
- Enter your email in the second field.
- Click “Submit” to continue the password recovery process.
Another common problem you may encounter during the login process is a forgotten username. Follow these seven steps to recover a forgotten username:
- Visit the Cenlar Mortgage login page.
- Click on the “Forgot Username?” link.
- The username recovery page will be displayed.
- Enter your email in the top field.
- Enter your loan number in the second field.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN in the third field.
- Click “Submit.”
- Follow the prompts that appear on your device’s screen to recover your account username.
If you need further help, contact a member service representative at 800.223.6527. You can also send an email message at [email protected].