Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Carfax is a comprehensive vehicle database that collects information on vehicles from over 100,000 data sources (https://www.carfax.com/company/about). This guide will provide a detailed explanation on how to access your Carfax login account across multiple devices.
Carfax Login Guidelines
Follow these steps to access your free Carfax account on the computer:
1. Use your internet browser to navigate to the Carfax homepage and click the sign in link in the upper right-hand corner. You can also access the page by clicking this link.
2. Enter your email address in the first box, and your password in the lower box.
3. To authenticate that you are a real person, you will need to click the square next to “I’m not a robot”. A loading circle will appear while the system verifies you. Once complete, you should see a green check mark.
4. Click the green “Sign In” square to be directed to your account.
Carfax Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also access your Carfax account from your mobile internet browser:
1. Use your browser to navigate to carfax.com.
2. Tap on the navigation bar in the upper right-hand corner, and then tap on sign in.
3. Enter in your Carfax login email and password in the provided boxes. You will need to tap the white square next to ‘I’m not a robot’ and wait for the green check mark to appear.
4. Tap on the green ‘sign in’ square to login.
Carfax online has been optimized for mobile use though the company’s app. Follow these steps to login from one of the Carfax apps:
Carfax Mobile Login Guidelines for iOS Devices
1. Go to iTunes, download and install Carfax App for iOS devices.
2. Once the download is complete, open the app and click on the navigation bar in the upper left-hand corner.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap on ‘settings’. Tap on ‘sign in’.
4. Enter your email address and password.
5. Once again, tap on the green ‘sign in’ square.
Carfax Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
1. Go to Google Play, download and install Carfax App for Android devices.
2. On the left right side of the display, open the navigation bar.
3. Go to settings in the bottom and press sign in.
4. Insert your email address and password.
5. Hit the sign in box to fo finish Carfax login.
Carfax Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you forget your password, then you can use your email address to recover your account. A link labeled ‘problems signing in?’ is under the sign in button on each login screen. Provide your email address and Carfax will email you with further instructions.
The Carfax website provides a searchable online database full of guides with further information on common support questions. Additionally, the website offers the option to contact the support team via email or live chat here.