*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Burger King is one of the biggest fast food chains in the world, having working restaurants open in dozens of locations all across the globe. Due to the immense popularity and value of the franchise, Burger King offers many features, facilities, and options that can make it easier for customers to accomplish something. One of these features is allowing those interested in working for the company easy access to career opportunities. And this doesn’t boil down strictly to customers. Employees too have a chance for new opportunities and they can access them through their specially-designated accounts. Find out next how to sign into your account by reading through the following Burger King employee login guide.
Burger King Employee Login Guide
In order to be able to access the Burger King website to discover its features and facilities, you first have to be an employee. This is because the credentials that you will need to type in to access that area of the website can only come through employment.
That being said, let’s set the theoretical aspects to the side and get to the practical bits. Here is what you will need to do to log into your employee account, detailed in a step-by-step guide.
- First of all, head over to Burger King’s homepage, at www.bk.com.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page. There, you will see four columns with various links. Find the third column, titled ‘Careers.’
- Click on the link that reads
- Again, start scrolling until you find the header that says Already work for BKC?
- Choose between Professional and Hourly, depending on your position.
- This will open the Burger King Corporation Employee page, which displays the login portal.
- In the first empty field, type your SAP number, which you can find on your pay stub.
- Underneath, type the password which is ‘whopper’.
- Click on Sign in and complete the process.
Mobile/Alternative Burger King Employee Login Guide
In order to sign in using a mobile device, here is what you need to do:
- Launch your preferred mobile browser.
- Type in the address of the Burger King homepage. This will display the mobile version of the website.
- Scroll to the bottom again, where you will find the Careers header again, with a plus sign to its right. Tap on the plus sign and then tap on Apply from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the steps mentioned above.
There are currently no apps that could allow for employees to log into their special accounts.
Burger King Employee Login Additional Troubleshooting
During the login process, it is possible to encounter several issues. In case of forgotten usernames or passwords, you must first click on the link titled Help, found right underneath the login section.
Afterward, you will see a new page. To retrieve your username, type your email address in the first field. In order to receive instructions to recover and reset your password, type in your SAP number in the second field.
For further issues, talk to your manager or use one of the methods of getting in touch with Burger King found on their contact page.