Burger King, popularly known as BK, is an American fast food restaurant chain that was founded in 1953. The company is estimated to have over 15,738 outlets in 100 countries. BK Gateway is a specialized online platform for Burger King employees. This Burger King BK Gateway login guide provides steps for logging into BK Gateway on both desktops and mobile devices.
Burger King (BK) Gateway Login Guidelines
Follow the steps listed in this section to log into BK Gateway via a PC’s browser.
- Open your computer’s browser.
- Type rbi.okta.com in your browser’s address bar, then hit the “Enter” button.
- Once the page loads, head to the “Sign In” section.
- In the “Username” field, enter your Restaurant Brands International username.
- In the “Password” field, enter the password associated with that account.
- Enable the “Remember Me” function to make future logins fast and easy.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Once the details have been successfully verified, you will be redirected to your account’s dashboard.
Burger King (BK) Gateway Mobile Login Guidelines
The steps in this section show you how to log into BK Gateway via a mobile device’s browser.
- Open your mobile device’s browser.
- Visit the BK Gateway portal linked above.
- On the page, go to the “Sign In” section.
- You should see two blank slots.
- Enter the username for your Restaurant Brands International account in the top slot.
- Enter your password in the next slot.
- Activate the “Remember Me” function to make future logins fast and easy.
- Tap the button marked “Sign In” to get to your account.
Burger King (BK) Gateway Login – Additional Troubleshooting
Occasionally, you may receive an error message that says “Sign in failed.” The message indicates that you are entering incorrect login credentials (username, password, or both). To successfully log into your account, confirm that:
- You are typing the correct Burger King BK Gateway login username and password.
- You are entering your account password in the correct uppercase and lowercase characters.
If you can’t remember your account password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to the BK Gateway portal at rbi.okta.com.
- Click on the “Need help signing in” link.
- You will see two options (Forgot Password and Help).
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- The reset page will be displayed.
- Enter your email address or username in the available fields.
- Click on the “Reset via SMS” or “Reset via Email Address” button.
- If you selected the “Reset via SMS” option, BK Gateway will send a code to your phone number.
- Enter the code in the text box provided.
- Click the “Verify” button.
- You will then be redirected to the password reset page.
- Answer the security question displayed on your device’s screen, then click “Reset Password.”
- Enter your new password in the “New Windows Password” text box.
- Re-enter your password in the “Repeat new password” text box.
- Click the “Submit” button.
If you selected the “Reset via Email Address” option, you will receive an email message with instructions on how to reset your password.
If you experience other issues during the Burger King BK Gateway login process, call the RBI Service desk at 866.226.9035.