*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) is the teaching hospital for Harvard Medical School. It was formed because of the merger of NEDH and BIH in 1996. Both of them were leading medical facilities with a history of over a hundred years. It is ranked as one of the top independent teaching schools in the US for getting funding for medical research. It receives about $200 million in research funding each year. This guide will make it easy for people to follow the BIDMC login steps. Read on to find the exact steps for a flawless login experience.
BIDMC Login Guidelines
The essence of a good website is the ease with which users can access it. Even users with no advanced computer skills should log in with ease. The BIMC Portal manages to achieve all this. How to login:
- Go to the BIDMC login portal.
- Choose whether you are using a private computer or a public computer. Ensuring secure login is essential.
- Fill on your username and your password in the fields provided.
- Press the submit button at the bottom, and you can access all the services on the site.
BIDMC Mobile Login Guidelines
BIDMC portal login is available for both mobile and desktop users. If you are on a mobile device, simply visit the portal and input your details as stated above.
BIDMC Login Additional Troubleshooting
At times, you may try to follow the BIDMC login steps, but it does not work. Simply press the “Forgot password?” link at the bottom of the BIDMC portal login fields. Fill in the information required in the empty fields and press the yellow button at the bottom. If that fails, you can talk to customer support at 754-8080. They will provide you with the necessary help.
Other useful telephone numbers:
- Main Switchboard: 617-667-7000
- Directions by Phone: 617-667-3000
- Find a Doctor: 800-667-5356
- TDD Phone: 800-439-0183 (for the hearing impaired)
If you also have an E-Tenet account, you might also like to check our E-Tenet login guidelines.