Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
META: UMR users can access their accounts from both their computers and their mobile devices. See our guide to learn how to login in or recover your password.
United Medical Resources (UMR) allows its user to access their accounts both online and the “mobile taskbar” interface. A UnitedHealthcare subsidiary, UMR offers medical and healthcare providers with a convenient way to process claims. If you’re an employee or owner of a provider and need to access claims management via UMR, you can log in to your account through one of the following ways.
UMR Website Login Guidelines
As most of the UMR platform is web-based, logging in via the UMR website is usually the preferred login method for most users and organizations. Thankfully, this process is incredibly straightforward.
- Go to the UMR website at umr.com. Be careful to only trust links to and from this specific URL; in other words, avoid subtle variants of this domain name which may be after your login information.
- Click the blue “Login/Register” button at the top right-hand corner of the UMR homepage.
- Enter your username and password in their respective input fields. If you have forgotten this information, click the “I forgot my Username or Password” link at the bottom of the login tab, or proceed to the troubleshooting section of this guide.
- Alternatively, if you do not have yet have a UMR account, click the green-bordered “Register” button to the right of the login tab.
- Click the green “Go” button to the right of the “Password” field.
UMR Mobile Taskbar Login Guidelines
UMR users can access their accounts from their phones without having to download a separate mobile app. To access the UMR mobile taskbar, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the UMR website at umr.com using your phone’s web browser.
- Log in to UMR using the same procedure as described above. If you have forgotten your login information, tap the “I forgot my Username or Password” link or refer to the troubleshooting section below.
- Tap the “Go” button on the login screen. You will now have access to your UMR account through the mobile taskbar!
UMR Login – Additional Troubleshooting
If you’re having trouble logging in to your UMR account, it may be because you’ve either forgotten your username or password or because you have yet to register an account.
If you’ve forgotten your password, username or both, you can easily recover them through the UMR login portal. Following the same login procedure as described above, click the “I forgot my Username or Password” link below the login area. On the next page, select your user type and follow the rest of the recovery instructions.
Alternatively, you can contact UMR support or your system administrator for more help. If these recovery options do not work, you might not have set up your account yet. For this procedure, see the section below.
If you haven’t registered a UMR account yet, follow the same login procedure as described above but click the green-bordered “Register” button to the right of the login area. On the next page, select your user type and complete the rest of the registration process.